Monday, January 17, 2011

And the journey continues....

Hi everyone!
This is going to be a brief blog for several reasons: 1. I don't know what Ella talked about in the last one. 2. Ella is currently in Thailand and not in New Zealand with me. 3. I am sitting in the airport waiting for my flight.
Ok, so. Ella left for Thailand early this morning. It was a sad night and day for me not having her by my side for the first time in over 2 months. I couldn't have asked for a better travel buddy and I am already anxiously awaiting her return to Missoula. Have fun in BangCOCK girl, I'll be thinking of you!
We arrived in Christchurch probably 4 days ago and have been couch surfing with a guy named David and his 2 roommates, Guido and Patrick. These guys were phenomenal hosts, they were so wonderful in fact that I bet we'd hang out regularly if we lived in the same place. David is a salsa instructor and we got to watch him and his friends perform one night. They were amazing and will be heading to Australia in about a week to compete. Good luck David!
Um, I'm kinda done now. Lost my motivation to blog along with the energy to hitch about 6 days ago. Sorry guys, but this is all I have left. Thanks for keeping up with our blog, we hope you enjoyed it!
xoxo Lilly and Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment